Are you planning on going to Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show on July 14, 2018? We've arranged a bus to take members to the show! This is a great opportunity to spend time with fellow guild members and let someone else do the driving! The cost is $40.
If you're interested, visit our shop to purchase your seat.
Anna Maria Horner Classes go on sale July 16th at 6 pm
(moved up one hour!)
Information on the classes offered is here.
Kaleidoscope Mini Challenge
Rules have been posted for the Kaleidoscope Mini Challenge featuring the Kaleidoscope fabric line designed by Alison Glass. Find them here, as well as sign ups for a fabric bundle. LIMITED TO THE FIRST 40 PEOPLE.
We hope you can make it to our July Meeting, next Thursday, July 19th!
Here's what's happening at the meeting:
- Welcome and Announcements
- Fabric Fundraiser: This month, PMQG will host our first-ever Fabric Fundraiser benefiting two organizations that are special to our guild - Butterfly Boxes & Raphael House. To get your donations ready for the sale, visit our webpage for more info.
- Sisters Recap featuring our PMQG Word Quilts
- Summer Potluck: With Denyse Schmidt at our December meeting, we decided to move the potluck to our July meeting. Feel free to bring food or drinks to share with PMQG friends! If your last name starts with A-L, please bring something sweet, and if it starts with M-Z, bring something savory. A label indicating if something is gluten-, nut-, or dairy-free is very helpful.
- Bespoke Block of the Month - Your Secretary, Michelle has been hard at work designing this year's program. The sixth of nine blocks will be debuted at this meeting.
- Show and Tell - After hearing feedback from guild members, we need to institue a no solicitations policy during show and tell. If you're interested in purchasing a classified ad, please find out more information here.
Here’s what to bring:
- Your donations for the Fabric Sale Fundraiser benefitting Butterfly Boxes and Raphael House.
- Zipper bags for Snow Cap Community Charities.
- Money to purchase your 2018 PMQG Membership if you haven't pre-purchased online.
Completed charity blocks or quilts.
Quilt for Show and Tell – limit one quilt per person
A mug for tea
- A few volunteers who can arrive at 6:30 to help with meeting room setup
July 14th - Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show
July 16th at 6:00 pm - Anna Maria Horner Classes ON SALE
July 19th - June Monthly Meeting
July 22nd - Hand Sew Happy Hour
August 4th - Open Sew Day at Fabric Depot