Are you planning on going to Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show on July 14, 2018? We've arranged a bus to take members to the show! This is a great opportunity to spend time with fellow guild members and let someone else do the driving! The cost is $40.
If you're interested, visit our shop to purchase your seat.
Join us in welcoming our featured speaker, Chawne Kimber to our June Meeting.
- Please do not arrive to the meeting hall prior to 6:45 pm. We only get access to the hall at 6:30 and need that time to set up the room for you!
- 2018 Membership Sign Ups - If you haven't done so, please renew your PMQG Membership! Save time and skip the line by renewing your membership online! You still have the option of purchasing your membership at the May meeting. As we anticipate this meeting will be popular, anyone who is not a 2018 PMQG member will be charged a $5 fee for attending.
- In order to streamline check-in, we'll have an express line for members who already have their 2018 membership cards. Please be sure to have your card out and ready to show to quickly pick up your raffle ticket and come into the meeting.
- Welcome and Announcements
- Chawne Kimber will be our featured speaker for the meeting. Chawne is an award winning textile artist who has exhibited quilts and embroidery in galleries and festivals all over the United States. When not manipulating cotton, she is a professor of mathematics at a small liberal arts college in the Northeast.
- Bespoke Block of the Month - Your Secretary, Michelle has been hard at work designing this year's program. The fifth of nine blocks will be debuted at this meeting.
- Show and Tell - After hearing feedback from guild members, we need to institue a no solicitations policy during show and tell. If you're interested in purchasing a classified ad, please find out more information here.
Here’s what to bring:
- Zipper bags for Snow Cap Community Charities.
- Money to purchase your 2018 PMQG Membership if you haven't pre-purchased online.
Completed charity blocks or quilts.
Quilt for Show and Tell – limit one quilt per person
A mug for tea
- A few volunteers who can arrive at 6:30 to help with meeting room setup
June 21st - June Monthly Meeting
June 22nd - Adventures in Small Piecing Workshop with Chawne Kimber
June 23rd - Improvisational Hand Quilting Workshop with Chawne Kimber
June 24th - Hand Sew Happy Hour
July 7th - Open Sew Day at Fabric Depot
July 14th - Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show
Meeting Time & Location
Thursday, June 21st from 7 to 9 pm
St. Andrew Catholic Church, 806 NE Alberta Street