QuiltCon registration for members only will open on .
Based on the volume of registration, we strongly suggest being prepared! Please review this key information with your members at your next meeting.Member only registration opens .
- You must be a member in good standing by .
- The registration link will be posted on the Community site, and via the members newsletter when registration opens.
- Double check that your membership is active. Log-in here.
- Be sure to use the same email that your membership is under. Email addresses are how we will check for non-members.
- The member discount code MUST be used at time of registration, if it is not entered at the time of registration, there will be no refund.
- General public registration opens on .
- Non-members using the discount code will be unregistered and refunded, no questions asked.
- Be sure to watch the video tutorials. They will be will be posted on under the Resources tab here.
- Be prepared with your second and third choices for workshops as we anticipate them selling out quickly. On average, each workshop holds 25 students. There will be a wait-list.