Here's what's happening at the meeting:
- Please do not arrive to the meeting hall prior to 6:45 pm. We only get access to the hall at 6:30 and need that time to set up the room for you!
- 2018 Membership Sign Ups - If you haven't done so, please renew your PMQG Membership! Save time and skip the line by renewing your membership online! You still have the option of purchasing your membership at the May meeting. As we anticipate this meeting will be popular, anyone who is not a 2018 PMQG member will be charged a $5 fee for attending.
- In order to streamline check-in, we'll have an express line for members who already have their 2018 membership cards. Please be sure to have your card out and ready to show to quickly pick up your raffle ticket and come into the meeting.
- Welcome and Announcements
- Designer Alison Glass will be our featured speaker - Alison has designed over 20 lines of fabric for Andover Fabrics. Be sure to attend, as time limiting, we'll have a question and answer section with Alison.
- Bespoke Block of the Month - Your Secretary, Michelle has been hard at work designing this year's program. The fifth of nine blocks will be debuted at this meeting.
- Show and Tell - After hearing feedback from guild members, we need to institue a no solicitations policy during show and tell. If you're interested in purchasing a classified ad, please find out more information here.
Here’s what to bring:
- Zipper bags for Bradley Angle.
- Money to purchase your 2018 PMQG Membership if you haven't pre-purchased online.
Completed charity blocks or quilts.
Quilt for Show and Tell – limit one quilt per person
A mug for tea
- A few volunteers who can arrive at 6:30 to help with meeting room setup
May 13 - Memphis Time Workshop with Kim Kight
May 17 - May Monthly Meeting
May 24th - Charity Sew Day at Modern Domestic
May 27th - Hand Sew Happy Hour
June 2nd - Open Sew Day at Fabric Depot
Meeting Time & Location
Thursday, May 17th from 7 to 9 pm
St. Andrew Catholic Church, 806 NE Alberta Street