Don't forget to submit your quilt to the 2018 PMQG Member Showcase! We need more of your quilts to show! Deadline to submit is September 20th.
Submit your quilt here.
We hope you can make it to our September meeting this Thursday, September 20th.
Your Guild needs YOU!
The following 2019 Officer positions are still vacant and need members to fill them:
- Vice President of Technology and Social Media
- Vice President of Membership and Procurement
- Programs Coordinator for Meetings
- Programs Coordinator for Workshops
- Volunteer Coordinator
Here's what's happening:
- Update on the PMQG Member Showcase
- PMQG Town Hall--We want to hear about any questions you have about the organization. Submit your question here. We want to hear from you!!
- Show and Tell
During our Town Hall, we'll be presenting two Bylaw amendments as well as a 2019 PMQG Dues Change.
Here’s what to bring:
- Completed charity blocks or quilts
- Completed zipper bags
- Completed blocks for the 2019 QuiltCon Charity Quilt
- Kaleidoscope Mini Quilts for display at the 2018 Member Showcase
- Quilt for Show and Tell – limit one quilt per person
- Your nametag (for an extra raffle ticket!)
- A mug for tea
- Any quilt-related items you have for the Free Tables
- A few volunteers who can arrive at 6:30 to help with meeting room setup
September 20: Monthly Guild Meeting
September 20: Submission Deadline for PMQG Member Showcase
September 23: Hand Sew Happy Hour East/West sides
October 4: Notification Day for Acceptance of Quilts for the PMQG Member Showcase
October 6: Open Sew Day at Fabric Depot
October 18: PMQG Member Showcase