Here's what's happening at the meeting:
- Please do not arrive to the meeting hall prior to 6:45 pm. We only get access to the hall at 6:30 and need that time to set up the room for you!
- 2018 Membership Sign Ups - It's that time of year again to renew your PMQG Membership! Save time and skip the line by renewing your membership online! You can sign up either at the beginning of the March meeting or during the break.
- In order to streamline check-in, we'll have an express line for members who already have their 2018 membership cards. Please be sure to have your card out and ready to show to quickly pick up your raffle ticket and come into the meeting.
- Welcome and Announcements
- QuiltCon 2018 Recap - We're planning on having a panel of members who attended QuiltCon 2018 in Pasadena, CA. We'll be celebrating guild members achievements and find out about all the amazing classes, lectures and events attended. Be sure to put in your planner next year's dates--February 21-24, 2019 in Nashville, TN.
- Bespoke Block of the Month - Your Secretary, Michelle has been hard at work designing this year's program. The third of nine blocks will be debuted at this meeting.
- Show and Tell - After hearing feedback from guild members, we need to institue a no solicitations policy during show and tell. We're developing a page on the website for members to advertise. You'll find out more information at the March meeting.
Here’s what to bring:
- Zipper bags for Bradley Angle.
- Money to purchase your 2018 PMQG Membership if you haven't pre-purchased online.
Completed charity blocks or quilts.
Quilt for Show and Tell – limit one quilt per person
A mug for tea
- A few volunteers who can arrive at 6:30 to help with meeting room setup
Meeting Time & Location
Thursday, March 15th from 7 to 9 pm
St. Andrew Catholic Church, 806 NE Alberta Street