The meeting will be in the community center, which is behind the main church building. There are two parking lots.
What’s in store:
- A special presentation by the awesome Amy Dame from Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild
- New challenge using Michael Miller's new Glitz line
- Giveaway of Vintage Quilt Revival and more fun stuff
- Next round of the Medallion Along
- Show and tell
- Post-meeting socializing at the Radio Room
Your name tag! Paid members who wear a name tag will get an extra raffle ticket! (Here's some inspiration if you want to make one.)
- Riley Blake charity blocks or unused fabric from last year (the guild will make them into quilts for Camp Erin!)
- Your medallion center to show off
A mug for coffee or tea (we’ll have hot beverages on hand!)
Cash or check in the amount of $40 for 2014 membership, if you haven’t renewed already. If you would like to pay with debit or credit card, the price is $41.50 to cover fees.
Your quilts for show and tell, of course!
Modern Domestic discount:
PMQG members get 20% off at Modern Domestic the day of the meeting! Visit them at 1408 NE Alberta—just down the street from St. Andrews Church.
Other Upcoming Events:
Hand Sew Happy Hour
Sunday, Feb. 16, 2-5 p.m.
The Mash Tun Brew Pub
An afternoon of sewing and socializing at an Alberta St. pub
Open Sew Days
Saturday, Feb. 22, 9 a.m.- 9 p.m.
Saturday, Mar. 1, 9 a.m.- 9 p.m.
You can get so much work done at these back-to-back sew days!
We hope to see you there!
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org