We're excited for the new year with PMQG! Here are some important details and dates about the coming year.
Membership for 2014 opened up at our December meeting. Membership for 2014 will be $40. This is the first time we have raised our membership rates, and this increase is due to joining the MQG officially, as well as now having to pay for a meeting space every month.
Ways to pay for membership:
- Bring cash or check in the amount of $40 to any meeting
- Pay via debit or credit at any meeting. A service fee of $1.50 will be added.
- Pay online via Square. After filling out this membership application you will be given the Square link. A service fee of $1.50 will be added.
2014 Online Membership Application
(no need to click the link if you are paying at a meeting, we will collect your info there!
What you get with membership:
- Free monthly Sew Days
- Name Badge
- Discounts to our numerous sponsors (2014 discounts and sponsors TBA)
- Official MQG membership
- Ability to take part in official MQG challenges
Our 2014 meetings will be held at St. Andrews Church
806 NE Alberta Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97211
Meeting dates for the year (please note, we will be off our usual schedule for the first several months)
Meetings are held at 7 pm unless otherwise noted
Special Shopping Event on Meeting days this year:
Modern Domestic Day-of-Meeting Specials--With your PMQG membership card, check for special deals at Modern Domestic, located on Alberta street near St. Andrews. The January 9th meeting Shop Hop deals is: 20 % off fabric, notions, thread, books,
2014 Fabric Depot Sew Days:
9 am to 9 pm unless otherwise noted
February 22nd (4th Saturday, 12:30 pm to 9 pm)
April 12th (2nd Saturday)
Fabric Depot Sew Days are for Open Sew. Bring your machines, machine cords, extension cords, projects, rulers and cutting mats and irons. Tables, cutting counters, and ironing boards are provided. Free for PMQG Members and $10 for guests.