It's almost time for November's meeting!
When: Thursday, November 21st, 7:00pm
Where: PNCA, Room S1
1241 NW Johnson St.
Portland, OR 97209
Room S1 is located across the street and upstairs from the main campus:
Stagecraft Bldg. 1302 NW Kearney St.
We will have a member holding the door open until 7:00, after that someone will check the door every 5-10 minutes until 7:30.
What's happening in November?
- Show and Tell--at the beginning of the meeting!
- Voting for 2014 PMQG officers
- Presentations from Business Members Bill Volckening and Threadbias
- If you haven't picked up your Riley Blake fabric yet, it will be available. The deadline has been extended to February 17th, 2014, check out the MQG site to read about it! Note: The MQG site states that all entries must be quilted.
Don't forget to bring:
- Charms for our Fussy Cut Charm swap! Bring as many fussy cut charms (5 inch squares, with a design centered in the middle) as you like, and you will take home as many as you brought.
- Your stuffed baggie of fabric for our December Swap! If you missed getting a baggie at last month's meeting but would like to participate, just fill a sandwich sized ziplock bag with your favorite fabrics and a note with your name, Pinterest/Wists/Flickr faves (if you have), and a few ideas for items you might like.
- Doll Quilts for the OBT Doll Quilt Challenge! The November meeting is our deadline for this. Hand in your doll quilts and receive your vouchers.
- Charity BOMs from last month. October was Susan Beal's Picnic String Quilt Block from her new book, Sewing for all Seasons.