- A favorite notion (or two) to show to your fellow quilters
- A cup or mug (you can do it!) for water.
- Your name button if you have one.
- A quilt for show in tell, in any stage of completion
- For the "Lucky Charms" swap: charm squares (5 inch squares) of modern, quilt shop quality fabric. You can bring up to 40 squares and exchange them for the same number of squares brought by other quilters. See Elizabeth's Charm Squares 101 for information on cutting your own charm squares.
- And if you signed up to bring a snack, don't forget!
Friday is the last day to submit a quilt for the April show at PNCA. If you're on the fence, do it! The minimum you need is one picture of your quilt and a couple sentences sharing an aspect of modern quilting that appeals to you that is reflected in your quilt. Show off your stuff ladies! You can submit up to two quilts for consideration in the show. See the above link for the other details.
Are you coming to the meeting on Thursday? We'd appreciate a comment below to let us know!