Thursday, March 20
- Presentation on Color Theory for Quilters by our own Cath and Kelly
- A hands-on color theory activity
- Fabric for the PNW Modern Metallic challenge (it's yummy!)
- Lots of great giveaways
- Next round of the Medallion Along
- Show and tell
- Cupcake potluck celebrating 4 years of PMQG!
- Post-meeting socializing at the Radio Room
Fabric scissors and glue stick, for our color theory activity
- Your PMQG membership card
- Your 2014 Medallion Along quilt-in-progress
- Cupcakes for our cupcake potluck
A mug for coffee or tea (we’ll have hot beverages on hand!)
Your quilts for show and tell, of course!
As announced earlier, we are now charging non-members to attend meetings. The first visit is free, but after that each meeting is $5. Guild membership is $40 cash/check or $41.50 credit, payable at the meeting.
All attendees: to speed up the entry process, when you arrive at the meeting, guests and members renewals will be in one line and members will be in another line. Please have your PMQG membership cards out so you can be checked in and receive your raffle ticket(s)! If you forget your membership card we will also have a membership list to check.
Modern Domestic has a deal for PMQG members on the day of the meeting: buy a yard of fabric, get a free fat quarter of your choice! They're at 1408 NE Alberta—just down the street from St. Andrews Church.