Hey PMQG - we are so excited about the Doll Quilt Challenge! We presented this at our meeting last week after a fun historic look at antique doll quilts put together for us by historian and collector Jan Gessin. After the presentation we were joined by Kristen Knapp of OBT who gave us some background on George Balanchine's The Nutcracker .
- Use one or more colors in our 'Land of Sweets' Color Palette.
- Use Shannon Fabrics 'Cuddle' for any other special details on the front or the back of your quilt. (We will give you a FQ of Cuddle for one or more quilts while supplies last)
- Use 100% cotton for additional piecing: solids or modern prints. Please no batiks, licensed character, thematic prints or historic reproduction prints.
- Doll quilt sizes: no smaller than 12" x 16" and no larger than 18" x 22"
- Bring to a PMQG meeting on or before our November 2013 meeting.
Post pictures of your process and finished doll quilts to the PMQG flickr page.