Our meeting this month will be at PNCA in Room 101 on Thursday, March 21st. See you at 7 pm!
1241 NW Johnson
Portland, OR 97209
This month's meeting will be chock full of fun! As usual we'll have fun giveaways and a new Block of the Month, but in addition you can look forward to:
- A QuiltCon recap Presentation by Elizabeth Hartman
- Modern Quilt Guild membership information
- A new "Totally Rad" Michael Miller Challenge, with fabric for paid members
- Special guest Luke Haynes during Show and Tell. He has an upcoming class at Modern Domestic
- Sign-ups for new guild committees
- Special 3rd Anniversary Celebration
- Mo Bedell will be presenting her upcoming fabric line Full Moon Lagoon
What to bring to this month's meeting?
- Charity BOMs if you have any
- Charity Bee tops or quilts
- I also need 4-5 members to bring non-alcholic drinks to share, along with cups. Please leave a comment on this post or FB if you can commit to bringing water, juice, pop, etc. This has to do with our anniversary!
And just a reminder:
- The Sisters Quilt Show submission deadline to get your quilt into the show is April 1st
- Sign-ups for Quilt Documentation Day on April 12th are online
- If you have a moment, please fill out our Bylaw Survey part 2. It will be posted through April 15th
- The April 6th Sew Day is cancelled due to space issues. We are hoping to schedule one for another day in April but will keep you updated.