the first annual
showcase of pmqg member quilts
* * * celebrating our work * * *
on october 19, 2017 pmqg will host its first
showcase of member quilts
For our October meeting, we will be hosting a Showcase of Member Quilts
on October 19th from 7 until 9 pm
at The Lagunitas Community Room
237 NE Broadway
Food and beverages will be served. We are very grateful to Zupan's Markets for donating the food (and to PMQG member Chelsea Clarke-Pitt for arranging it), and to Lagunitas Brewing for donating the staffed space and the beer.
Due to space constraints, this is a members only event.
quilt entry details:
- All PMQG members are encouraged to submit up to three quilts (only one quilt per member will be shown, if accepted).
- No larger than 72" (W) x 96" (L)
- Made within the last three years
- Hanging sleeve not required
Submission Deadline: September 28, 2017
Notification Date: October 5, 2017
Quilt Drop-off Deadline: October 12, 2017
MAKE QUILTS! We can't wait to see your work.
* Quilts shown are examples of PMQG member quilts seen at Show and Tell in the past couple of years.