THIS CLASS IS LIVE! HEAD TO THE SHOP TO PURCHASE
Kimberly Kight @kmelkight from @cottonandsteel will be visiting us next month to teach her Memphis Time workshop May 13th, 10am-4pm at the St. John’s Community Center. Each 17”x90” watch block uses straight piecing, paper piecing, appliqué, and curved piecing, so there is never a dull moment!
We hope you can make it to our April Meeting, next Thursday, April 19th!
Here's what's happening at the meeting:
- Please do not arrive to the meeting hall prior to 6:45 pm. We only get access to the hall at 6:30 and need that time to set up the room for you!
- 2018 Membership Sign Ups - If you haven't done so, please renew your PMQG Membership! Save time and skip the line by renewing your membership online! You still have the option of purchasing your membership at the April meeting.
- In order to streamline check-in, we'll have an express line for members who already have their 2018 membership cards. Please be sure to have your card out and ready to show to quickly pick up your raffle ticket and come into the meeting.
- Welcome and Announcements
- Learn Something New! Have you been stumped by photographing your quilts? Have questions about what you need to do to send your quilt to a longarmer? Heard about Quilt Canvas but haven't been able to explore it yet? At our April meeting, we'll have experts for all three there for you to find out more and answer your questions.
- Bespoke Block of the Month - Your Secretary, Michelle has been hard at work designing this year's program. The fourth of nine blocks will be debuted at this meeting.
- Show and Tell - After hearing feedback from guild members, we need to institue a no solicitations policy during show and tell. If you're interested in purchasing a classified ad, please find out more information here.
Here’s what to bring:
- Zipper bags for Bradley Angle.
- Money to purchase your 2018 PMQG Membership if you haven't pre-purchased online.
Completed charity blocks or quilts.
Quilt for Show and Tell – limit one quilt per person
A mug for tea
- A few volunteers who can arrive at 6:30 to help with meeting room setup
Meeting Time & Location
Thursday, April 19th from 7 to 9 pm
St. Andrew Catholic Church, 806 NE Alberta Street