We hope you can make it to our February meeting, on Thursday, February 15th!
Don't forget! Sign ups for the 2018 Spring Retreat Go LIVE February 10 at 10:00 am!
More Information about the retreat can be found here.
Members who have completed their Word Quilt tops
Please bring them to the meeting! We'd love to see everyone's tops or completed quilts during a special Word Quilt group showing! You'll receive an extra raffle ticket for bringing in your top to share.
Here's what's happening at the meeting:
- Please do not arrive to the meeting hall prior to 6:45 pm. We only get access to the hall at 6:30 and need that time to set up the room for you!
- 2018 Membership Sign Ups - It's that time of year again to renew your PMQG Membership! Save time and skip the line by renewing your membership online! You can sign up either at the beginning of the February meeting or during the break.
- In order to streamline check-in, we'll have an express line for members who already have their 2018 membership cards. Please be sure to have your card out and ready to show to quickly pick up your raffle ticket and come into the meeting.
- Welcome and Announcements
- Kelly Cole from Vintage Fabric Studio will be our speaker. She'll be speaking about how to use vintage fabrics in modern quilts. She'll also have a trunk show of vintage quilts as well as quilts made using vintage fabrics! Time permitting, we'll have a Q&A as well.
- Bespoke Block of the Month - Your Secretary, Michelle has been hard at work designing this year's program. The second of nine blocks will be debuted at this meeting.
- Show and Tell
Here’s what to bring:
- Money to purchase your 2018 PMQG Membership if you haven't pre-purchased online.
Completed charity blocks or quilts.
Quilt for Show and Tell – limit one quilt per person
A mug for tea
- A few volunteers who can arrive at 6:30 to help with meeting room setup
Be on the lookout for a Fabric Depot VIP Pass for their Warehouse sale on February 17th! Passes will be sent to 2018 PMQG members on February 15th!
February 10th - Spring Retreat Sign Ups go live at 10:00.
February 15th - February Guild Meeting
February 22nd - Charity Sew Day at Modern Domestic
February 25th - Hand Sew Happy Hour
March 3 - Open Sew Day at Fabric Depot
Meeting Time & Location
Thursday, February 15th from 7 to 9 pm
St. Andrew Catholic Church, 806 NE Alberta Street