We hope you can make it to our June meeting next week on Thursday, June 22nd.
Remember to bring your membership card for express lane entry. There will be a guest fee of $5 for all non-PMQG members - if you’re bringing a guest, please plan to pay with cash or check.
Here’s what’s happening:
Being True to Your Inner Artist – Lecture and Trunk Show by Latifah Saafir of Latifah Saafir Studios.
* There are two spots left in Latifah’s Design Your Own Bias Tape Applique Workshop on Friday, June 23rd.
- Update on July Workshop with Jen Carlton Bailly.
- Information on 2018 QuiltCon Challenges
- Information on the PMQG Member Quilt Showcase
- Update on 2017 PMQG Charity Quilt donations
- Word Quilt Challenge Follow-up
- Showcase of May BOM quilt blocks and unveiling of June BOM block
- Show and Tell
Here’s what to bring:
- May BOM quilt blocks for showing off
- Completed charity blocks or quilts
- Completed pencil case zipper bags
- Quilt for Show and Tell – limit one quilt per person
- Your nametag
- A mug for coffee or tea
- Any quilt-related items you have for the Free Table
- Only 2017 PMQG members receive raffle tickets at the monthly meetings for a chance to win fantastic prizes
- Show your 2017 membership card for express lane meeting entry
- All guest pay $5 at the June meeting
- A few volunteers who can arrive at 6:30 to help with meeting room setup
- Open Sew Day at Fabric Depot - Saturday, June 17th from 10 to 8
- Latifah Saafir Pickled Beets Workshop - Thursday, June 22nd from 11:30 to 2:30
- Latifah Saafir Design Your Own Bias Tape Applique Quilt Workshop - Friday, June 23rd from 10 to 5
- Latifah Saafir Glam Clam Workshop - Saturday, June 24th from 10 to 5
- Hand Sew Happy Hour - Sunday, June 25th from 2 to 4
Meeting Time & Location
Thursday, June 22nd from 7 to 9 pm
St. Andrew Catholic Church, 806 NE Alberta Street