We are excited to participate in the MQG Basics Challenge with Riley Blake Designs! Here is the recent announcement on the MQG blog: The Basics Challenge.
To get your fabric bundle you will need to sign up on the MQG community site/Portland MQG group/Riley Blake Challenge Event by August 29th, 2013. By attending this event you are officially signed up with PMQG to get fabric. There are no exceptions to this deadline folks!
Here are the steps to sign up for fabric:
1. Join the Riley Blake Challenge event
on the Portland MQG group on the MQG community
2. Fill out this google registration document if you need help with step 1: PMQG Riley Blake Fabric Sign-ups
* The Google Doc is for you to let us know that you want fabric and need help with the MQG site.
Here is how to sign up on the MQG community site.
3. Once you log in you will see your profile page. At the top of the page you will see a tab for 'groups.' Click on the groups tab.
5. Search for 'Portland' in the 'Limit to' field under the word groups. That will take you to our Portland MQG page.
6. You will see a box on the right side of the page that shows 'Upcoming events.' Click on blue link for the PMQG Riley Blake Basics Challenge Sign-up.
7. To join the event click on the orange 'attend' button. Voila! You are all signed up.
(for those of you who are uber observant, my registration was cancelled so the button would say 'attend' for this tutorial.)
We plan to have fabric to give you for our September meeting. If you can't make the meeting we will let you know where you can pick it up or how to send us a SASE.