If you are anything like me, you could answer "Yes!" to both of these questions! Come to our special Sew, Swap, and Sell sew day is coming up this weekend, to get your fill of fabrics and friends! So far we have 23 people signed up to sell or swap fabric so it will be a great opportunity to de-stash or just stash. I know I ended up with some great Heather Ross fabric (thank you Rachel!) last time.
- We are holding this at the Staver Locomotive building NOT Fabric Depot.
2537 NW 29th Ave.
- Sunday, October 7th 11am-4pm
- For anyone planning to sell or sew please be sure you've RSVP'd through the google doc so we have enough space for everyone. There's still space available!
- If you would just like to come by to shop and say hi you don't need to RSVP the sale will start at 12 to give everyone time to get set up.
- If you missed last month's meeting and want to pick up your Michael Miller Stripes and Chevron challenge fabric we'll have it available.
- We will have an English Paper Piecing tutorial by Ale at 1:00 with templates by member Jill of Tabslot available for purchase.
- There will be giveaways!
- Bring food for a potluck whatever strikes your fancy. We will supply the drinks (I'll bring coffee!) and utensils, plates & cups.
If you don't have a project going right now or just want to chip in, Susan will be putting together a back for our Quilts of Valor quilt and would love some help.
Got a project you no longer love? Bring it and swap it? Maybe someone else will be the fresh eye to get it finished.
Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!