2018 Spring Retreat
The retreat is currently full, to put your name on the waitlist in case of cancellation, please fill out the waitlist form.
We will be in The Lodge, which has an assortment of regular beds and bunk beds. Most rooms are double or multiple occupancy. We will ask you to provide a roommate request after your registration has been confirmed.
- $245 for three nights' stay plus 8 meals (Thursday night Dinner, Friday and Saturday all meals, and Sunday Breakfast)
- Linens are provided (pillow and pillow case, fitted & flat sheet, blanket, bath and hand towel with wash cloth)
- If you require a special diet such as gluten free, vegetarian, dairy free, or other, there is an $8 additional fee for the weekend. You will need to complete a Diet Request Form. (The form will be provided to you after your registration is confirmed.)
What to bring:
- Clothes and toiletries
- Any special bedding
- Sewing machines
- Projects, rulers, etc.
- An iron, if you really like yours and would like to share.
- Extension cords
- Walking shoes if you wish to partake in the wild outdoors.
Schedule: When we're not eating or sleeping, we'll probably be sewing!
The Fine Print:
There are 34 spots available for the weekend.
Payment can be made by check (at the February Meeting, or mailed to our PO Box) or online with a credit card (with a $5 additional fee). Payment must be received by the guild within 2 weeks of signing up. If payment is not received, you will lose your spot!
Refund Policy: Full refunds will be given only if your spot can be re-sold.